 |
| Long shot |
The picture makes me fell happy because it has the the fresh green grass and the blue sky. I dont have a story for this.
 |
| Extreme close up |
I like this picture because i has a bit of bark on the concrite. I like this one because I like wood and bark. I dont have a story for this
 |
| Birds eye view |
I like this because my pinky and Jayces head. I like this one because I am short.
 |
| Worms eye view |
I like this on because I can see under the desk I fell nothing really about this one
 |
| Close up |
I like this one because I can see threw the hole class room and can see everyone. can not really feel anything with this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment