Motivation:
Camp Experiences
Learning Objectives:
Level 3
- Show a developing understanding of how to shape texts for different purposes and audiences.
- Select, form, and communicate ideas on a range of topics.
- Use language features appropriately, showing a developing understanding of their effects.
- Organise texts, using a range of appropriate structures.
Level 4
- Show an increasing understanding of how to shape texts for different purposes and audiences.
- Select, develop, and communicate ideas on a range of topics.
- Use a range of language features appropriately, showing an increasing understanding of their effects.
- Organise texts. Using a range of appropriate structures.
Learning goals:
- To hook the reader in with an interesting beginning
- A variety of sentence starters
- A variety of sentence lengths
- Edit and rework
- Effective peer checking and feedback
So today I almost died .Now I will tell you how.We went on this thing called The Giant Swing I went number 2 because I wanted to see how it felt when I was up there.When I got to the point Level 2 stopped the harness begain stranglying me my eyes waterd up then I hear 3 2 1 CLICK!!!! I fall towards the ground like a Kamikaze strike on a ship.when I got felt my legs shaking and Scaterying.The food the night before was Discusting but i are it because I was starving so I soved it down then seconds my friends at the table discribe me as a vacum cleaner.The bunk beds were horriable I would rather sleep on the floor.The first night we wore every we could because we didnt want to get bitten by anything and I think that this will end Journal entry 1.

Jayden, great picture and awesome way to start your writing!! What a good hook - your writing is getting better and better as you add in descriptive words and write with clear personal voice. Your next step is to transfer your punctuation and grammar skills to published work.
ReplyDelete- Miss Lamond